Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ham Day Pt. 2

I haven't had much to take pictures of recently as I've mostly been going to class or playing soccer in the park. However, yesterday I went on an excursion to a street fair that my Czech roommate told me about. Sandwiched between the river and our own school FAMU, it was pleasantly quaint and beautifully nestled into the city. It had artwork, play areas, soup stands, burgers-in-a-pita, and some Czech film students even filming a movie. Afterwards, myself Watman and Steve decided to go on a holy pilgrimage to find our beloved Old Prague Ham. We decided it was time to treat ourselves once again. It'll probably have to be just a once a month deal or else I fear we'll actually develop a real addiction to it. Get Adobe Flash player

No comments:

Post a Comment