Monday, March 31, 2014

Video Links

Now that I'm back home and completely re-adjusted to American life, and more specifically American University, I thought it would be cool to upload my most prominent and important videos to my blog. Make it complete, you know. You've been reading about all of my struggles and difficulties throughout my Prague experience, and finally, yes FINALLY, I've decided to show everyone my film. While I have my own very mixed feelings about it, Ogre is something that I'll always be proud of and will hold very near and dear to my heart. I want to thank Steve, Emma, all my professors, my parents, and of course Pavel and Thomas for for being so awesome and fun to work with, even with the language barrier. Writing this blog and updating my life for all of my lovely followers has been not just a pleasure, but a privilege, and I will always remain grateful to those that helped me facilitate this dream. 
Ogre
Directed and co-written as part of the FAMU International film program in Fall 2013.




MAPAM: American University’s Fight for Men’s Rights
Written and Directed for a video production course in Spring 2013




Tom Johnson: Progressive Reform for the Common Man
Co-written, produced, and directed as part of National History Day in 2009




From Devastation to Exploration: The Impact of the V2 Rocket
Co-written, produced, and directed as part of National History Day in 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment