Sunday, November 17, 2013

Peacock Proof (among other things...)

It's been a little while since my last gallery, though truthfully I don't use my camera nearly as often as the first half of this semester. It's not that Prague has ceased to be as fantastical as it once was, I just have seen it a lot and I don't really feel like taking my camera to class or go on photo walks quite as much. However, the other day, in which I came across a flock of peacocks, was one of those times that I forgot how awesome Prague is and decided to go re-affirm it thorough a lens. I also took my camera with me for the "Off the Beaten Path" tour from a few weeks ago. For the amount of time between galleries, it's fairly bleak, but it definitely contains some worthwhile highlights. Czech it out. Get Adobe Flash player

No comments:

Post a Comment